All interested residents are encouraged to attend. The public meeting agenda will go as follows:
- Presentation of the question to appear on the ballot.
- Overview of the proposed plan.
- Grant funding opportunities and liabilities.
- Comments and questions from the floor addressed to members of Council and Solicitor.
- Opportunity for individuals or organizations to appeal to the group in favor of or opposed to.
For more information about the Apple Tree Alley project and its potential impacts as a catalyst for Duncannon community revitalization, visit www.appletreealley.com. Click here to read a letter from a Duncannon resident addressing concerns expressed at the September public meeting.